We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
Must Buy Top Gifts for a 1.5 year old girl on Amazon.
Amazon makes buying gifts so easy for this busy mommy. I love not having to get kids dressed and out the door to shop. And myself.
This post has affiliate links. This simply means sometimes I recommend a product or service, and if you choose to purchase that product or service via my recommendation, I will get a small referral commission. Of course, this is at no extra cost to you but it does help keep Simply Happy Mama. I truly appreciate your support in this way. Thank you.
I am going to admit that I am VERY behind on my Christmas to-do list 🙁
So, this year I have done most of my shopping on Amazon. I am a Prime Member so I get FREE 2 day shipping always. If you would like free shipping you can Try Amazon Prime 30-Day Free Trial. You will love it I PROMISE. 🙂
I am a mother of girls. I have 2 and love it with every ounce of my body. 🙂
These gifts are some we have and enjoy. And some are things they will be getting soon 😉
1. This Baby Doll set includes a lot for the price and I love anything by Melissa & Doug. Drink and Wet Baby Doll Set
2.We love bath toys and these are fun for the kiddos because they love to pour water (everywhere!) Water Pipes Bath Toys
3. Both of my children love play tents. It can keep them entertained for HOURS and I love to watch them play pretend 🙂 Play Tent Princess Castle
4. This looks like a lot of fun for the bath tub as well! Magnetic Light Up Fishing Bath Toy
5. My oldest loves any kind of pretend cash register so she can run her “store” but the youngest thinks she needs one too. Count ‘n Play Cash Register
6. We had one of these 🙂 Radio Flyer Girls’ Fold 2 Go Trike
7. I love wooden puzzles and so do the kids! Wooden Shape Sorting Clock
8. This is one that we will be getting soon and I know she will love it. LeapFrog Shapes And Sharing Picnic Basket
9. I think this is perfect for this age. It is soft and safe. My First Purse
I hope this gives you some ideas! Feel free to share, please 🙂
Join for Mom Inspiration and Community!
Subscribe to get our latest content by email & get a FREE Meal Planning Printable to help you simplify your meal planning process!